Friday, February 16, 2007

Chicken!

Tonight's Menu
  • roasted chicken thighs with garlic and potatoes
  • green salad
DH the poultry-allergic guy worked late tonight, so the kids and I had chicken. Well, actually the boy and I had chicken and the girl had a Toaster Scramble. Argh.

I had some nice bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs, which I rinsed and patted dry and tossed into a baking pan (skin side up). I added some halved tiny red-skinned potatoes and a whole head of garlic, broken into unpeeled cloves. Then I drizzled on some EVOO, snipped some fresh rosemary over it, sprinkled on some kosher salt and ground some cracked pepper over the whole thing. I popped it in the oven at 425 degrees F for about 45 minutes and Bob's your uncle!

It was way yummy. The boy is becoming dangerously addicted to my chicken. Mwahaha!

No comments: