Thursday, June 22, 2006

Day 29

Adult Menu*
It was taco bar night around here. I put out hard and soft taco shells, seasoned ground beef, shredded cheddar, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, sour cream and hot sauce for everyone to make their own.

Girl Child
Had a hard taco and a soft taco, both consisting of nothing but cheese and sour cream. I didn't insist that she eat a veggie tonight.

Boy Child
Also had a hard taco and a soft taco, but his were all meat and hot sauce. Hot sauce! I had no idea he even liked it! After he finished his tacos, he made himself a little salad of shredded lettuce and cheese. He declared this one of the best dinners he's ever had! I already knew he liked tacos because he buys them at school, but apparently he REALLY likes tacos. Like, really REALLY. He's so cute.

* Just me tonight.

No comments: