- tilapia fillets, sauteed in EVOO and seasoned with salt and pepper
- baby spinach, also sauteed in EVOO with a little balsamic vinegar in addition to salt and pepper
- leftover quinoa pilaf from the other night
- rather a lot of Gassier Coteaux Varois rosé (I don't know from wine but this one is FABULOUS, by the way -- definitely my rosé of choice since I discovered it)(it's easy to spot because it has flip-flops on the label)(yes, the shoes)
Had leftover frozen pizza from last night along with some raw baby carrots.
Had the same thing as the girl child.
* Last night we had frozen pizza. I KNOW. I'd really rather not talk about it.
** The adult in this case would be me, because DH worked late and didn't make it home for dinner.