Monday, June 11, 2007

Yep, still grilling

Tonight's Menu

  • grilled ham steak
  • grilled stone fruits (nectarines, peaches and some weird apricot/plum hybrid that was NOT a pluot)
  • sliced tomatoes (locally grown, but not from my garden)
Yeah. Um. I don't know what to say about this one. I grilled a nice thick ham steak for 4-5 minutes per side. I put the peaches and nectarines (halved, more or less) on, cut-side down, when I put the ham on, then added the apricotty things when I flipped the ham (they were a little more ripe and would take less time to grill). Then I, you know, sliced a tomato. And served some spiced (coriander and citrus zest) Mediterranean sea salt alongside.

That's about it. Easy-peasy, as my boyfriend Jamie Oliver would say.

1 comment:

Jaye Joseph said...

I just got a grill and I'm so addicted to grilling. Keep giving us your recipes please.