Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Can't go wrong with grilled pig!

Tonight's Menu

  • rosemary grilled boneless pork chops
  • tiny red potatoes, parboiled then chuffed up in a hot pan with butter
  • big-ass salad
Super easy dinner tonight. I had some massively thick boneless chops, which I rubbed with a mixture of EVOO and snipped fresh rosemary (bashed up together in a mortar/pestle and then left to steep for a bit) before sprinkling with my usual Jane's Krazy salt and garlic pepper. Then I grilled them for about 7 minutes per side. They were THAT thick. They came out perfect -- juicy and just BARELY pale pinkish at the very center.

The boy child has mastered my technique for chuffed potatoes so he made them tonight. He does a great job, and somehow manages to get a better crust on them than I do! Go, boy child!

No comments: