Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Who loves you, pretty baby?

As some of you may have noticed, I finally managed to go back and add labels to ALL the posts in this blog. Even the old ones, back before I was sharing much in the way of recipes/techniques. I went ahead and added a list of labels to the sidebar, in alphabetical order. So you should be able to click on a label over there and pull up all the posts that have that label affixed. (You can also click on a label at the end of a post and bring them up that way.)

I hope this will make it easier for you AND me to find recipes and meal ideas over here. It's almost campechana season, after all, and I don't want to have to page through my archives to remember how to make it!

(In other news, do you think we eat enough BEEF? Holy cow! Er, no pun intended!)

1 comment:

BabelBabe said...

my damn husband wont eat shrimp. he turned his nose up at the spaghetti squash dish you posted a while ago - it's getting very old, since i adore shrimp.

so no campechana for me.