Friday, March 02, 2007

Fishy!

Tonight's Menu
  • baked salmon
  • pan-sauteed rainbow trout
  • leftover quinoa
  • steamed broccoli
I have successfully gotten the boy hooked upon my salmon, which I just brush with EVOO and then sprinkle with garlic pepper and Jane's Crazy Salt before popping it in the oven at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes per inch of thickness.

The trout was for DH the salmon hater. As usual, sprinkle with salt and pepper, then give it a once-over in a hot pan with EVOO.

As you may have noticed, I have switched (or more accurately, I've BEEN switched, against my will) to the new Blogger, which means I can do labels and stuff. I'll be going back through old posts and adding them, so eventually you'll be able to, say, click on the "salmon" label and pull up all my posts about salmon. I haven't decided whether I'm going to do the REALLY old posts, or just the ones since I switched the blog over to general cooking (as opposed to Get My Kids To Eat Normal Food cooking). I figure you're probably looking for recipes and meal ideas, so I may just stick with that.

Anyhoo.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Very cool! This will make Cooking the Badger Way much easier!